Assassin's creed fully automatic hidden blade

Assassin's Creed Hidden Blade RETRACTABLE





This is My full tutorial on how to make the simplest and Easiest Assassin's creed hidden blade using jumbo, medium and small popsicle sticks. I also used 1 cc syringe as hydraulics to pull out and retract the blade. This is really easy to make. My first assassin's creed triple hidden is not retractable so I decided to make a retractable one. Soon I will make a metal version of this. I am also working on another mechanism without using a syringe. Templates for this will be available to buy and download at www.brainstechknowlogy.com




Materials:
  
-Jumbo popsicle sticks
-Medium popsicle sticks
-Small popsicle sticks
-Thread
-metal wire (for Hook)
-Dextrose tubes
-Velcro strap








#assassinscreedhiddenblade
#howtomakeassassinscreedhiddenblade
#assassinscreed
#brainstechknowlogy

Comments