Assassin's creed hidden blade retractable


Assassin's creed hidden blade retractable





This is My second assassin's creed hidden blade. This is made from jumbo, medium and small popsicle sticks. I also used 1 cc syringe as hydraulics to pull out and retract the blade. This is really easy to make. My first assassin's creed triple hidden is not retractable so I decided to make a retractable one. I can make a full tutorial just let me know in the comments and also like this video.





This is my very first assassin's screed triple hidden blade. This is also made entirely from popsicle sticks. I painted it with black and silver. Below are the tutorials for the triple hidden blade. You can also buy the templates for the triple hidden blade on this link: https://gum.co/SpSsr


Part 1 Video tutorial


Part 2 Video tutorial






#assassinscreedhiddenblade
#howtomakeassassinscreedhiddenblade
#diyassassinscreedhiddenblade
#hiddenblade
#brainstechknowlogy

Comments